Monday, March 14, 2011

Like watching heartache on tv

I have been having trouble with this one lately. I can't seem to find the happy medium between being mommy and being Alex. The stress of everything is really starting to get to me. I'm having trouble sleeping. I'm having trouble eating. I don't feel like myself. I just need a day to be me. To not have to worry about taking care of others. A day to relax and do the things that I love that I haven't been able to do in I don't even know how long.

I need inspiration

I bought one of these some years ago because I thought the idea was interesting. I did a couple pages then kind of lost interest. Now it is just sitting on my bookshelf at my dads collecting dust. I think I'm going to go over and get it soon. Maybe it'll help me relieve some stress and get creative juices flowing.

I've been finding pictures online of some things that inspire me. So hopefully that helps as well. Here's some of my favorites.













I'm also thinking of getting a tattoo. Well, I've been wanting one since I was probably 13 or so, I just could decide what I wanted. Now I have a few that I know I will get...if I ever get the money. I think the first one I'm going to get is a quote from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by Dumbledore:
"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
I think that is enough for now. 

So until next time 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment