Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Don't try to wake me in the morning 'cause I will be gone

So nothing happened today. I'm sad to say that I should have expected it but I suppose it really wasn't anyone's fault. We got a new car a while back but we were waiting until we moved to start using it regularly so its been at one of Seth's friends houses since we didn't have room around his dads. So anyway, he went to pick it up today and when he got back we were going to start moving. I guess the car sat for to long so the battery froze and cracked. They got it patched so that they could get it charged but it order for that to happen it will have to charge over night. So Seth's friend is going to bring it to us tomorrow. And then we shall commence moving.

My mom has also decided that she isn't going to take Bella tomorrow so I have to cancel my plans with Jordan. She threw a tantrum because while I was talking to her yesterday my phone died and while it was charging I didn't turn it back on so I didn't continue to talk to her and she figured I was "to busy" and that she doesn't need to pick up Bella. I don't really understand but what can I do.

Because of all this I am not in the best mood. Picture time! Maybe some pictures of happy things to cheer me up? Sounds like a plan


Who doesn't like the Peanuts?
Such a beautiful man. R.I.P. <3 Well...I guess that really doesn't cheer a person up that he is gone but this picture to to amazing to pass up
Iced tea always reminded me of my daddy <3
One day I want to go to Australia

My Jordan. One of the most amazing best friends a girl could have <3

Lime Crime lipstick = to die for
My beautiful baby girl.

Here's to hoping something gets done tomorrow


Until next time
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment