Thursday, March 10, 2011

I think I, I could use a little break, today was a good day.

Although we have yet to move I did have a wonderful day. At first I didn't think my date with Jordan and Anne was going to work out because plans kept getting a little screwy but it ended perfectly. Anne's husband Jeff took Bella to have a play date with their son Elliott so we could adventure. It was a small adventure because it was already late in the evening when it started but it was just what I needed. Starbucks, Barnes and Noble and great friends? what could get better than that.

Unfortunately we weren't properly prepared for the adventure so I didn't get to take any pictures :( so I shall steal them off the interwebzzzzz

The yummy calorie filled beverage I got. An extra caramel, extra coffee frappuccino.
This is the cover of the journal I purchased at B&N.  It is also the cover of the book Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. I think it is beautiful.

My mom is taking Bella to work with her next Wednesday and keeping her over night so we are planning another adventure to start earlier in the day then.

I also got a letter from the beauty school I attended stating that I completed the course. It was about 8 months late but at least I don't have to wonder if I actually finished or not.  It also said that I don't owe the school any money so YAY! All it says is that I have to contact the financial aid department so I can get my certificate and everything will be kosher. I plan on calling them tomorrow.

I did have one upset today though. I had a negative balance on my bank account and was working on finding a way to pay it off but I guess I took too long so they closed the account. I have to go to the bank it get it worked out. I plan on doing that tomorrow as well.

Until next time
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment