Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired


It's St Patricks Day! I guess that should mean something but I honestly forgot until late in the afternoon. I was to busy being annoyed because NOTHING HAPPENED TODAY. Seriously, Seth didn't even get up until 1:00 and then went back to sleep for an hour on the couch. I suppose I can't really say that NOTHING happened because he did go get our new car! He dropped it off at DEQ because the tags were expired so they'll run the standard tests first thing and then we can go pick it up. He said once we do that we will start moving *crosses fingers* I'm going to hope that the luck of the Irish is just a little late for me this year and it'll kick in tomorrow.

While Seth was gone today I started thinking, I am tired of always feeling tired and just generally blah. I'm still working on finding the right mix of mommy and Alex and I think this might be a big step. I spend all my time making sure that Bella eats healthy and is well taken care of that I pay no attention to myself so halfway through the day I'm exhausted. When I finally do take the time to eat its junk and whatever I drink usually comes from an aluminum can. IT IS TIME TO START TAKING CARE OF ME. It is time to cut down on soda and other sugary drinks,
cut down on the junk food,
start drinking more water,
and start eating more healthy.
I also want to start working out a little, something that's easy that I can do with Bella.I am going to focus on relaxing more. Taking time during the day to read, or maybe right or maybe even do nothing at all. I found this website that could be helpful: http://www.donothingfor2minutes.com/. If I take 2 minutes a day to just breathe and do nothing I will more than likely be a lot more relaxed and happy.

I am also going to work on pampering myself more. I honestly can't even remember the last time I went to get a haircut or just did something for me. Even if it is only once every couple of weeks or once a month I'm going to do it. Besides my hair is long over due for a cut and color.

So until next time.
Happy St Patricks Day
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment