Saturday, March 19, 2011

Is this where the tortured and the troubled find their own?


Seth and I got into a HUGE fight today. My mom took Bella last night because she wanted to spend some time with her. Seth and I talked about us getting some shit done before my mom dropped Bella off this morning but when I tried to wake him up so we could he got a fucking attitude with me. I ended up having my mom take me and Bella to my dads because I was so sick of his shit. I even packed a bag so we could stay there a few days if we needed to. I fought for a good 2 hours through text message before he finally settled down. Bella and I ended up staying the day there and just hanging out with my dad and Olivia. Which was pretty cool because I hadn't seen them in a while. After Seth picked us up and we got Bella to bed we talked a bit. He said he had a plan so we'll have everything done by 9:00 tomorrow night. I don't want to get my hopes up just in case though.

Last night I had a great night though. Since my mom had Bella I went out with my bestie AnneMarie and had a fabulous time. We started out having dinner at a Lebanese restaurant called Habibi. It was AMAZING. We enjoyed some tasty food and wine and talked. Then we walked to one of Portlands tourist attractions Voodoo Donuts. Which is open 24 hours ^_^

They have such a random assortment of specialty donuts.


Including one called Cock-n-balls, which we purchased for Annes husband because we were a little intoxicated and we thought it was hilarious.


I was so glad that I had the chance to just out like that. I needed it for sure.

While I was at my dads I picked up my Wreck This Journal too. Bella decided to help me with it a little and spent some time trying to tear it apart.


I plan on working on that the next time I get bored, to relax, or just whenever I feel like it.

But until next time
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment