Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm attracted to chaos, attracted to rage and I might offend you


Had a nice change of pace today. Seth came home from work and took Bella and I to dinner. It was short and simple but it was nice. We also took a walk in between the rain showers. He also told me that when he was sitting at work thinking about coming home he didn't want to be going back to his parents house, he wanted to be going to our house, that he now understands where I've been coming from these past few weeks when I constantly try to plan our move. He has a friend set up to come over and start helping us move tomorrow morning. It took long enough but as long as he said it, I'm happy. 

Other than that I had an uneventful so I shall post more random pictures of things I like and that inspire me :)

<3 that movie. Heath Ledger, you are missed <3  
My dream car. A 1955 pink Cadillac convertable
One of my fav books. Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk



My beverage of choice

The camera that took post of the pictures of my childhood
Thats enough
Until next time
<3

1 comment: