Saturday, March 5, 2011

Feel like every chance to leave is another chance I should have took

I have been having a lot of trouble lately. With everything. I feel almost like my depression/anxiety is returning. Although I know it never went away completely so I suppose it makes perfect sense.

Things just aren't happening the way I want them to and its making me feel a huge mix of emotions. We STILL have yet to move so I have been going crazy dealing with my in-laws. Every time we would try and plan to move something would happen so it didn't end up working. I think the major problem with that is that Seth doesn't actually plan anything. He's the fly by the seat of his pants type and I'm the planning type. So whenever I try to plan the move he get frustrated with me. It has gotten to the point where I have thought about just packing up all of mine and Bellas things and just going to stay with my dad until it is all worked out.

The craziness I am feeling because of the in-laws only makes matters worse. Seth's mom is mentally unstable and does the most outlandish things like freezing dirty diapers, talking to herself, and having violent outbursts directed at whoever is nearby and I don't want my daughter around that. Seth's dad on the other hand is a great guy. He's just close to his 70's so he's  from a totally different generation and doesn't understand that we thing differently then him. He is also a bit of a hypocrite. He is constantly telling Seth that he is immature and that he needs to grow up, yet every time Seth does something, he feels the need to baby him. He also feels the need to tell me how to raise MY child. I know it is only because he loves his granddaughter but sometimes its just to much. That is probably my biggest pet peeve about him.

On the other hand, I have recently started talking to a dear friend of mine from middle school/the beginning of high school that I had had a falling out with. We can't even remember why we stopped talking in the first place. We came to the conclusion it was because high school was a terrible time for both of us that we withdrew from everything. We have a shopping adventure planned for next week that I am really looking forward to because not only do we get to catch up but I get a little escape from all this bullshit at home that has been driving me crazy.

Seth has told me that we WILL be moving tomorrow, though I'm not going to get my hopes up. But if we do I wont have internet for a while so I don't know the next time I will get to post.

So until next time
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment